4 Reasons Why Orange County Houses for Sale Should Have a Lockbox
If you’re selling your Orange County home, you may be wondering whether you really need a lockbox.
Perhaps you’re concerned about having Realtors show up at all hours when you’re not ready or don’t want them there. This may lead to the question, of do we really need a lockbox?
There are several reasons why having a lockbox is advantageous to you as the seller when you’re selling your Orange County house.
1) If your Orange County house for sale is not available when the buyer wants to see it . . . they probably won’t see it!
- Buyers are impatient, and there are a lot of Orange County houses for sale to choose from. If yours isn’t available when they are, they’ll just move on to the next one.
2) If you don’t have a lockbox on an Orange County house for sale, you may not even receive a phone call from the buyer’s agent.
- The Orange County house without a lockbox may be considered too much of a hassle to even call about.
3) If there is a lockbox on your Orange County house for sale, you don’t have to be available at all times to show your house or hope that your agent will be available at the drop of a hat.
- Why is this important? See reason #1. If your Orange County house for sale isn’t seen, it can’t be sold.
4) If you’re not in your Orange County house for sale during the showing, you can’t say the wrong thing that puts you at a disadvantage.
- The buyer may not want to hear about the things you love in your home.
- They may be looking for something else.
- Worse yet, something you may consider a positive, may be a negative to them.
- Telling them your motivation, may put you at a disadvantage during negotiation.
Give your Orange County house for sale a chance to sell, let your agent put a lockbox on your house.
If you have questions about selling your Orange County home, please contact Christine Donovan at 714-319-9751.
Originally published at 4 Reasons Why Orange County Houses for Sale Should Have a Lockbox.