For What Am I Thankful this Year?
I feel so blessed for all that I have this year.
- First and foremost, I have my family – my two boys, my husband, my siblings, my parents, nieces, nephews. I really am so very fortunate in this area.
- My friends – I am blessed by some truly amazing friends, some of whom have been in my life for decades and some of have been around for far less. To all of you, thank you for what you do for me.
- My growing business. The first year after the bubble popped, was very difficult for me, as it was for many, and I have grown so much since then and am successfully growing my business.
- Active Rain and all of the wonderful people I have met here who have helped me to grow my business and who have become amazing friends and inspiration to me – Thank you to all of you.
- I’m grateful for my clients, especially those who become good friends.
- My knowledge and ability that allows me to help my clients, particularly those in difficult situations.
- My new adorable puppy.
There are many more things, but these are the ones at the top of mind.
For what are you thankful this year?