What I Learned from the 31 Day Blogging Challenge
- Blogging every day is HARD!
- Blogging every day forces you to get out of your comfort zone. You have to keep looking for new things to post.
- Sometimes really random ideas can turn into featured posts.
- You can write something even when you’re not in the “mood.”
- You can fight through writer’s block by looking through your email and finding client questions you’ve already answered.
- It’s possible to get nearly 5,000 click throughs in a month (not including old posts – these are actual click throughs not views).
It was a great challenge, and boy am I glad I get a day off tomorrow ; )
What did you learn?