What Should You Do When You Find the Right Costa Mesa Home? Go for It!
You’ve heard it’s a buyers’ market.
You’ve heard that interest rates are at historic lows.
Now you’ve decided it’s time to buy your Costa Mesa home.
There are many choices for Costa Mesa homes and homes throughout Orange County, and maybe you’re feeling like you should look at all of the options and then wait to see if something better comes along.
The problems is what if something better doesn’t come along. What if you lose the right Costa Mesa home because you’re waiting for a better one?
How do you avoid losing the right Costa Mesa home while feeling comfortable that it’s the right one?
PREPARE YOURSELF TO KNOW THE RIGHT ONE:
- Make a list of what you want in a home and what you don’t want.
- Figure out which items on your list are the most important.
- Familiarize yourself with the market. You can do this by reviewing homes online and then getting out and actually getting into some homes.
When you find the right home, make sure you don’t lose it.
How could you lose it?
1. Fail to make an offer – always assuming a better home will come along. It may not.
2. Fail to be pre-approved for a mortgage loan.
3. Fail to make a strong, realistic offer
- This does not mean you have to pay list price or over list price. You can still get a deal on a Costa Mesa home.
- However, if the Costa Mesa home is already priced significantly under market, making a low ball offer will likely lose you the home.
WHAT’S YOUR NEXT STEP?
Give me a call at 714-319-9751 so that we can discuss what you are looking for in your new Costa Mesa home and can find the right Costa Mesa home you.