Will the 5 Ps of Marketing Get Your Costa Mesa Home Sold?
When you decide to sell your Costa Mesa home, be sure that it will be marketed using more than the 5 P’s.
What are the 5 P’s?
1. Put it in the MLS (Multiple Listing Service).
2. Put a sign in the front yard.
3 Put a lockbox on the door.
4. Put it in the newspaper.
5. Pray it sells.
In a day and age when 90% of all buyers are online looking for homes, does it make sense to sell your Costa Mesa home using only the 5 P’s?
We don’t think so, and therefore, we have a 198 point marketing plan to get your Costa Mesa home sold.
A few of the points consist of:
- A strong presence on Google
- Lots of pictures because homes with multiple pictures for viewed 297% more often.
- Virtual tours – again because buyers want to see what homes look like from the comfort of their computer.
- Print marketing including flyers and postcards sent to neighbors who may know somebody looking into your neighborhood.
- A website just for your Costa Mesa home.
If you would like to learn more about our marketing plan for getting your Costa Mesa home sold for the most money in the shortest amount of time, please contact Christine Donovan at 714-319-9751 for your free consultation.